Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 11/27/11 7:22 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

I'm heading back to work today.  1 week off - time sure does fly!!!

Yesterday, went to home depot, and Lowes again to accompany my honey so we could spend our last hours together before I returned to work today.  It's amazing how much stuff Gene needs to get for him to work on the house and sucks because all the stuff he needs to get had already been paid for prior to the GC abandoning the job.  This too shall work out.

Today I'm back to work till 4pm, then class till 10pm.  Long day to start off with after a week of semi relaxing :-)  Will probably have 400 - 500 emails to weed through today, as well as voice messages.  So today will be a totally unproductive day until that portion is over.

Other than work and school no other plans for today.

Hope you all have a wonderful day....

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 11/27/11 9:07 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Ida - I don't think anything goes faster than a vacation! But hopefully the time you had off allowed you to rest and relax and regroup a little before diving back into work and school.

I'm also back at work after 4 days off - they were lovely - and the boss closed the office last Wednesay at 2:00 so it was almost like 4 1/2 days off. We got quite a bit of holiday decorating done - at least what we're going to do - and I marked a lot of the boxes for Florida - I probably didn't go through them as well as I should have, but there's always next year, right? Tonight I'd like to do my china cabinet and that will be about it. My nephew and his girlfriend are getting the tree and taking care of that - not sure when that's going to happen.

So lot's to do between now and December 23rd when we take off for Florida for Christmas vacation!! Hopefully we'll get it all done.

Have a great Monday everyone ( if there is such a thing!! )

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 11/27/11 10:07 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. I've been working since 7AM.  

I am on day 1 of major carb detox.  I have been way off track and need to get my ass in gear.  I feel like crap and am having major cravings for foods I shouldn't be eating.  I started the morning off with a CLICK shake and am going to try to do just shakes/liquid protein for except for dinner.   

I believe Siehara had a carb crash/hypoglycemic episode Saturday night, as well.  I told her we are going to do this together.  

Had a great weekend.. Saturday, I took Siehara to a Bat Mitzvah in Philly.  While she was at the service, I had breakfast with Steffi and Emily and then hung out at their house for awhile.  From there, I went and hung out with Beth and Dennis.  Stayed there until I figured out what Siehara's plan for the night was.. the Bat Mitzvah party was in the evening, but I didn't know if I was going to have to take her or not.  She did find a place to sleep over so I went out to New Hope for a wonderful dinner and dancing with great friends.  

Yesterday, we went to see Schnibbe and family... finally got to hold the little munchkin and we got to see how much Hailey has grown up.. she has so many words, both orally and through sign language!! She's amazing!  (and so is her mom).

Came home and just chilled out for the rest of the night.. 

Today I am working Aetna, doing some laundry and then heading to the gym tonight.  Again, grateful I have off from Dress Barn on a Monday for my favorite gym night.. it's like she knows.. zumba and pilates tonight, then home to bed!

Hope everyone has a great Monday. 

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 11/27/11 10:47 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA,
I am feeling lousy due to the anemia and desperately needing an iron infusion, which I can't get until Wednesday afternoon.  I am laying low, just resting, and taking it easy.

I hope to get the energy to go to my AA meeting at noon.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 11/27/11 11:09 pm - Lancaster, PA
Wonderful Weekend with some good friends.
Took all day Sunday to recover.

Today I am back at work, did not have a vacation just TGiving day off.
It has been a total nightmare here today!  I wonder how much Starbucks pays? 
bvohl
on 11/27/11 11:15 pm
GM Ida,

I am SOOOOO tired this morning!! Last night it seemed the gods were against me as far as sleep went. I was doing some preparing for our luncheon last night, then TRIED to go to bed. I say tried because at every turn I could not get to sleep! First, the cats were fighting with each other, then Dee got up to go to the bathroom. Then she was almost in tears because she said that she could not get comfortable in bed! So, after awhile I invited her into bed with me, BIG mistake!! She kept on talking to me, then she has been sneezing alot (allergies I believe), then our boy cat climbed on me and was walking on me. So between the both of them I did not sleep well. When I was sleeping I was not comfortable because of the extra lump in my bed taking up much needed space and blankets!! OY VEY!!  Today we have parent/teacher conferences which means I will be here until 6pm....OY! I want to take a nap NOW! I think huby BETTER have dinner made when I get home!!

Sorry I am rambling due to sleep deprivation....

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 11/27/11 11:41 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Happy Monday All!
Just anoter day at work for me.  I too enjoyed my long weekend.  I weigh exactly the same today as I did last Wednesday morning....so that makes me smile.  My goal was to lose 1 pound.  But staying the same is better than gaining.  Tonight I lead our local support group.  The normal leader is away.  I hope it goes well.
Later...
Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views